Friday, August 31, 2012

Junky Inspiration: The Evolution of Fashion


I was inspired today!I was thinking about fashion and beauty from many different angles. I went into the past to see how women in the 50's, 60's and 70's used fashion and beauty to their advantage. Its crazy how so many ideas, trends and inspirations have been mimicked into modern time. The teased hair, smokey eye, nude lip and highlighted facial features (can we say contour at its best). Old school has become the New school look. 

I located this 1960's inspired Beauty Glam Photo that depicted all that I would think a 1960's women of fashion would resemble. I did it some justice by displaying the look, feel and attitude from back then into now. The Evolution has been Bloggified!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not my photo




For this shoot, I wanted to use new products that I purchased from ELF. The Elf cosmetic line had everything I needed. From the volume plumping mascara, cream eyeliner and eyeliner shadow stick to the contour blush and bronzing power and the eye shadow palette.  It made this look almost easy! This line is GREAT and affordable. Product prices range from $1 to $6, CANT BEAT THAT! I will definitely keep this line in my "on the go" cosmetic bag!















 

I hope you all try this line. The website is having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE UNTIL 9/2. You wont be disappointed. Thanks for viewing!!!

Posted by Jeri





No comments:

Post a Comment