Sunday, September 2, 2012

Junky News Flash:Poshmark

Poshmark


As of late, I have completely been addicted to this new app I discovered for the iPad and the iPhone called Poshmark. Poshmark is a a mix between eBay, Craigslist, and your favorite consignment shop. Tottaly addctive, it's like the new Facebook or Pintrest, but strictly for fashion junkies. Poshmark gives you the opportunity to buy, sell, and even trade, YES TRADE; to up the anty on your fall/winter wardrobe or whatever you "need". You sign up,  create a username, upload pictures of things you want to sell or trade (or not), and open your closet to the rest of the world. Poshmark does take commission on all sales of 20%, and has a flat $7 shipping on all transactions, but it's not too bad if you ask me. Poshmark will even invite you to "fashion parties" featuring specific trends or designers. In fact, I think I'm running fashionably late for a "Girls Night Out Party", and tomorrow I am attending a "Gucci, Dior, and Fendi Party at 4PM EST. Fancy Schmancy stuff! If you sign up you can get in on on some serious designer partying too. Make sure to bring a DD, cause things can get a little #CrayCray, yeah don't let me ever say that again out loud. Any-who, Happy Shopping Junkies!!

Sign up and check out my closet, and come say #heygirlhey (shout out to ProFresh)

Username:sequinsloveglam

I want you to join my fashion shopping network on Poshmark. The more people who join our network, the more closets we can shop together! Download the free iPhone app today and sign up with code HPROZ to get started with a $5 shopping credit. POSHMARK APP
See you in the app!
-Ashley




Home-slide-poshpromise
image sources: poshmark.com


No comments:

Post a Comment