Friday, August 17, 2012

A Junkies Hair Cure: A look into Miss Jessie Haircare Line


So I think I have found a hair solution.........

My hair has been without a relaxer for well over a year -boy how time flies! So, needless to say I have experimented with so many natural haircare products its ridiculous. I have tried most of the commercial brands, but they have left my hair dry and hard to manage. I have been searching for an all natural preferably organic haircare product for thick curly hair that keeps it healthy, continuously growing and moisturized. So after searching high and low, I went out on a limb and found a natural hair product called "Miss Jessie". It's hair care heaven! Miss Jessie's haircare line is geared towards natural curly hair for all textures. They specialize in keeping natural hair moisturized, damaged free, minimized tangles, manageable, shiny and most importantly healthy.

I have started using the curly buttercreme product for almost a month and I absolutely love it. It doesn't leave an oily residue nor does it weigh down my hair.It moisturizes my hair with a healthy glow. I have noticed growth as well which is always a plus! Miss Jessie's product line also carries deep hair treatments, conditioners, styling products and hair cleaners for all curly hair textures. If you visit the website now, you can receive FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES, while supplies last. Take a risk and try it out. Enjoy!

A Junkies Hair Cure: A look into Miss Jessie Haircare Line

Here are some Miss Jessie's hair products I am going to also try:

How to Repair Damaged Hair, How to grow long hair





 Super Sweetback Treatment







How to grow long hair, black, africa americanCurly Buttercreme (currently using)










How to repair damaged hair
Creme de la Creme Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment