Friday, January 20, 2012

Beer Tasting 101: Light to Dark

Being that I am the best wife ever!!! I gifted my husband for Christmas tickets and a trip to go see his favorite team, Michigan play at the Sugar Bowl. Date: January 3, 2012 Place: New Orleans, LA While we mindlessly wondered the streets, we managed to stumble across a local brewery and stopped to taste the hoppy delights. I opted for the beer sampler. For me, the best route to take when sampling beers is to go from light to dark. This ensures you give all the beers a fair chance and ratethem fairly!We know all beers are not created equally, but hey, they all deserve a fighting chance. I wish I could remember the names of each brew, but as beer would have it, I can't recall much of the outing. On the bright side, here's a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment