Sunday, October 14, 2012

Junky Organization: Closet Organization Tips

Living in the historical museum district of Richmond, Virginia has its benefits, but it also has its woes. The biggest issue; closet space is obsolete! I am constantly trying to find new and innovative ways to make the most of what I have. I have used my hallway closets, created shelves, stacked clothes on top of my armoire, and have placed baskets strategically in my room. I told myself, if I stop shopping then I won’t have this problem anymore, but needless to say, that isn’t realistic. So I used a few ideas that have helped me with my storage trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not my photo


Clothing racks have saved my life. It helps with organization and a visualizing clothing options while getting dressed. Having everything color coded is a plus (Ashley has done this for years!!!)
This is not my own photo
Drawers, Drawers, Drawers!!! They are good for sectioning off jewelry or even makeup. It's a sleek and  compact way to improve your space.

This is not my own photo



Baskets are great discretely tucking away folded clothes and small accessories. This aloows the pieces to be out of the way, but still easily accessable.

 These simple yet effective storage tips have helped me, so I thought I pass them along to you.

-Jeri & Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment