Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anna Dello Russo x H&M




Anna Dello Russo (picture is not my own)
 
Picture is not my own (via H&M email)



As soon as I received the email notification that H&M would be coming out with a collaboration with iconic Fashion Director Anna Dello Russo I headed straight for the blogs. Unfortunately, I found very little information on the collection. So, I thought I post a glimpse on our little blog. This is what H&M says we have to look forward to: "Unabashedly glamorous, precious and playful, the range is an expression of Dello Russo’s taste for ornamentation. Available from October 4, 2012, at the peak of the global fashion weeks tour, in around 140 stores worldwide and online. The collection features jewelry, sunglasses, shoes, bags and a trolley allowing H&M customers uniqueness at an affordable price"




Aren't you just as excited as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment