Sunday, January 27, 2013

Junky Craving: The Grand Tourista Bag

Combing through my Instagram feed one night, I came across one of my favorite bloggers,  Song of Style rocking this Jason Wu for St. Regis creation on her way into a St. Regis Botique Hotel. I instantly thought two things: Who designed it and How can I get one?  Luckily,  St. Regis Hotels x Jason Wu are graciously giving away to one lucky winner the coveted tote for the traveling fashionista. WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!! The Winner of the bag will also win a 5-Night Stay at a St. Regis debut Boutique Hotel. YEP!!! Crazy Town!

Rules: Simply post on Instagram a picture of what you would carry in your Grand Tourista and hashtag #GrandTourista on your photo and boom...you're entered to win. Easy Peasy!

The Prize: 

The Grand Tourista Bag, St. Regis Hotels, starwood, hotels, Jason Wu


No comments:

Post a Comment