Sunday, July 22, 2012

Product Junky: Influenster Summer Beauty Vox Box

This month I was chosen as one of Inflenster socialites of the month. I was chosen to recieve one of their FREE Summer Beauty Vox boxes. I know you have a couple of questions so here are your answers:

Q: What is Inflenster?
A:Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds! (description courtesy of Influenster.)

Q:How do I become and Inflenster Socialite?
A:Registered members "play the game" by unlocking badges that reflect their lifestyle, expertise and power to influence. By earning badges that tell us more about you, Influensters can increase their chances of being selected to receive a themed VoxBox (complimentary packages of products to test & review), rewards (bonus giveaways/discounts) and other special promotions targeted toward our most influential members!

Q: Why Me?
A:1. I Love to try new products, and be the first. 2. I love blabbing to my friends about my latest finds, and 3. I have a super social life both on and offline.

So below is the box runneth over with summer goodies

Here is what I received:

1. Always Tampax Radiant Protection Kit:came with invisble fit and protection super and regular tampons, panty liners all tucked inside of a discrete pouch

Junky Rating: Im hooked: Definite Repurchase

2. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner ( 3 fl. oz.): scalp nourishment treatments for strong beautiful hair with nutrium 10.

Junky Rating: Im hooked: Definite Repurchase. I have extremely dry and brittle hair, and I tend to stay away from shampoos that have sulfate in them, because I find that they dry my hair out even more. However, this shampoo really left my scalp clean and moitsterized and the conditioner made my hair amazingly soft. I would definitely interchange this with my normal shampoo and conditioner for a special treatements.

3. Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticle Hand Creme (1 oz.): enhanced with Shea butter for 24  hour moisture.

Junky Rating: Can live without it: I did not feel as though the product kept my hand moisterized for 24 hours, much less moisterized them for 1 hour. I did not like the almost medicinal smell and I would have liked the texture to be slightly thicker. There ate better hand cremes out there.

4. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen SPF 30 ( 3 oz.): promises ultra sun protection and hydration

Junky Rating: I NEED THIS!!!!!!! To date this is the only sunscreen I am not allergic to. YAY!!!! I can finally wear sun protection without breaking out for the reation of the suncreen chemicals with the UV rays. This was so exciting for me!!! I have already purchased the full size of this product and will continue to repurchase until I die. Thank You Inflenster and Hawaiin Tropic for the Beauty!!!!!!

5. Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color (.31 fl oz) in the color 906 Iconic Indigo

Junky Rating: Meh, I like it,the formula was great, but it's not for me. This nail effect is not really my cuppa tea. I tend to go for either really vibrant or really classic nail looks, because they are more fitting for my style.The Good News,  my friend who loves dark nail polishes loved it. I never really hop on this nail polish trends; I hated the whole crackle nail polish thing either. Who wants nail poslish that looks chipped???? Im just pretty simple when it comes to nails.

6. Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars

Junky Rating: Good for once in a blue moon. I warmed it up in the mocrowave as suggested. It was tasty, but when I read the Nutrition label I was underwhelmed. This is coming from someone that eats 90% organic items with starbuck claiming the remaining 10%.  Calories were not bad at 140, however there were a few, by a few I mean 5 or 6 ingredients I try to st ay away from.  Mainly, corn syrup and ingredients that end in "ose" (unnatural forms of sugar). Hense the 26g of carbs in this badboy.

Post Written by: Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment