Monday, July 23, 2012

My Shopping LYST: Shop My Style or Someone Elses

I recently stumbled (I was doing some online window shopping) across a social shopping site called LYST, the site allows you to interact with bloggers, companies, boutiques, out and fashion junkies alike.
LYST.com said it best:  Follow your favorite designers, boutiques, bloggers and stylists to get their latest updates in your stylefeed, so you can stay on trend and never miss a sale.

Once you have personalized your stylefeed with all you favorite designers, stores, and bloggers you are ready to start your LYST.  Make sure you sign up when you have lots of free time on your hands. The site is addictive. You can check out my growing collection, by following my list below. I call it: A Cut Above (features sexy cutaway designs and feminie silouettes).


No comments:

Post a Comment