Monday, February 13, 2012

Treats for the Night 101: Valentines Day Fun!


Valentines Day is tomorrow so I have decided to create an intimate night at home. I hate going to restaurants on Valentines Day because there is always a wait whether for seating or food. So I’d rather spend that time in the comfort of my own home where I can set the scene and the mood. My idea was for my significant other and I to make dinner at home where we can eat as long as we like, not have people around us that we don’t know and most important getting extra personal time. I split the meal into 3 courses:

Appetizer
Grilled Chicken Kabobs over a spinach salad 
with: green/red/yellow peppers & Onions


Beef Ribs!
First Course:
Marinated Beef Ribs
Garlic baked potato casserole
Vegetable Melody

A girls favorite!
Main Course: Yes, I said main course also known as Valentines Day dessert:
Chocolate covered fruit
Red velvet Cake
Caramel
Whipped Cream

So here are a few things I will be making for my Valentines Day dinner, but there are so many more ideas. A man will never run away from a nice juicy steak or some well seasoned and/or marinated chicken. Just do what you feel. Valentines Day is a  female day, but another day to show your significant other, friends and love ones how much you love and care about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment