Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wyndham Cozumel Resort and Spa




The Wyndham Cozumel Resort & Spa was a beautiful resort from the moment we arrived the open aired lobby decorated in modern Mexican art and the friendly smiles of the staff were extremely welcoming. We stayed in the Sabor section of the resort however during the leisure part of the day such as the beach, pool, and restaurants it wasn't just Sabor members only which was fine with us (me and my boyfriend). Our Private Bar Tender at the Sabor Pool Bar was not only fun and entertaining, I believe he was a friend to our group, his name was Rigo. The all inclusive package included mid grade liquor and above. Our shot glasses runnith over with Patron and Captain Morgan’s. What a nice surprise. Our bartender certainly did a great job at making the guest feel welcomed. Adriana at the personal concierge desk was outstanding, and she was always willing to help us with our safe and towels when needed. The most amazing part was no matter how many hours the staff worked, it seemed like they were happy to be there. Their infectious spirits and the overwhelming sense of home that the brought me and my boyfriend will be forever engraved in our minds. The restaurants were a delight, the food was fabulous and the service was superb. I can’t think of a single negative thing to say about the resort, except we had to leave and come home to Virginia back to reality.... The resort was a great mix of ages and groups with lots of activities such as snorkeling, diving, jet skiing, volleyball, and much more. The beaches were beautiful and the margaritas were always flowing! Can't wait to go back and see all of my great new friends I made in Cozumel.


**This is a friendly review. I have not been paid or prompted to write this review, nor do I work for nor have stake in this company**




No comments:

Post a Comment