Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amiclubwear.com


Amiclubwear.com

Shopping could not be simpler on this website. The site offers the latest in clothing, accessories, shoes, and even make-up. I ordered from the site a few months back and received my order quite quickly. I have recently placed and order with them today, in fact, this morning, and my item has already been sent. With my first shopping experience everything that I ordered was extremely reasonably priced. I even managed to get a few pairs of gladiators shoes for about $5…..five dollars…Can you believe that? AMI has the best clearance selection of items that I have ever seen. Shoes marked as low $4 if you catch it before it’s gone. Don’t let the prices fool you, the lower prices, does not mean the have fudged on the quality of the goods. Everything is top quality. My order totaled over $50, so I was able to swipe their free shipping code (AMISHIPPED) and my package was shipped UPS Ground. Another fun shopping tip: If you sign up for the email newsletter, you will receive great promotional deals straight to your inbox. Don’t have and email, check back on the site frequently for special codes listed right on the home page. Happy Shopping!!!
**In the picture to the right (I have the polka dot tank on): I am wearing a pair or grey suede peep toes pumps, strap detail around the ankle, and extremely comfortable shoes were one of the luck clearance finds on amiclubwear.com***

**This is a friendly review. I have not been paid or prompted to write this review, nor do I work for nor have stake in this company**

No comments:

Post a Comment