Monday, December 3, 2012

Junky Obsession: J Crew Warehouse Sale

Last weekend Ashley, Reana and I traveled to Lynchburg for the J. Crew Warehouse Sale. I cant tell you how long we have been looking forward to this fantastic sale since it came to Richmond Virginia earlier this year. Needless to say,  the 2 and a half hour drive was well worth it.

Once we arrived, we were greeted with a bag to place all of our goodies in with a list of discounted prices. Boxes and boxes of j crew flates ($20.00) , heels ($30.00) and boots ($50.00-$70.00) were ahead. As I turned to my right,  there were boxes and boxes upon boxes of fabulous clothing. I was wondering how I was going to go through it all, but as they say "where there is a will there is a way".  It was time to start shopping. I saw a young girl trying on a 100% cashmere polka dot sweater that was AMAZING. So I thought to myself, how can I commit the steal. I plotted and snagged the sweater (muhaaaaa) lol. All for the love of J Crew!!!!!!!!!! Will I do it again hmmmmm YES!!!!! So after a few hours went by, we took and break to grab a bite to eat, but headed straight back to the sale for round two. They were bringing out new boxes of clothes and shoes at least every 15-20 minutes and we were there front and center. Even the workers acknowledged that we had been there ALL day. Trust me there was no other place I wanted to be!!!!!!!! So I am now keeping my fingers crossed that the next sales is only a few months away.


 Here are  a few pieces that I have added to my J. Crew collection :



                                           

 J. Crew Warehouse Sale 2012, 2013
    Blue & White stripped Shorts: $10.00






 J. Crew Warehouse Sale 2012, 2013
Polka Dot Dress: $20.00



                                                           


 J. Crew Warehouse Sale 2012, 2013
Cobalt Blue Blazer: $15.00




 J. Crew Warehouse Sale 2012, 2013


1 comment:

  1. omg i need to visit a warehouse sale. LOOOOVE J.Crew! :D Such cute style girl!

    ReplyDelete