Thursday, October 6, 2011

Handbag Junky: Classicly on Trend

Finding a handbag is not an easy task, especially for me. I am extremely picky to say the least!!! I Don't like too many bells and whistles. I tend to go for classic shapes, and styles that are classic or iconic to the brand. Thus, ensuring that they will never go out of style. I like chunky hardware, but it can't be everywhere.  I also want them to be spacious and sturdy. Ok enough with the checklist!

So, while on the hunt for my perfect handbag for this fall; I stopped at J.Crew. I was able to score their Newsstand tote, in black leather, and at a ridiculously low price. It has everything that I love in a bag. The soft black leather, the space, the shape, and bronze hardware was everything that I was searching for!!!!! The bag was orginally $198 online, but I stopped in my local J.Crew store and saw that it was on sale for $99, but wait it gets better. I managed to strike up a rather interesting convo with one of the girls that worked there. Needless to say, a few laughs and a high five later, I managed to score this bag for $60. Its so easy to make friends when there are cute clothes surrounding you! fashion.junkies.united!!!!!!! woooo hooooooo.
Bag Deatils and Images can be seen here:
http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/handbags/leatherbags/PRDOVR~51634/51634.jsp




No comments:

Post a Comment